Our owners and superintendents work with clients to ensure consistent cost and schedules for major shutdowns, emergency shutdowns, and annual regulatory maintenance turnarounds. We provide infrastructure development, and site and plant construction.
TVE Industrial Services personnel are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures. Work conforms with specified quality requirements while ensuring optimum efficiency of materials used.
Our major shutdown work includes facility and equipment upgrades and installations, modifications, RE & RE installations, and fabrication. Experienced in the development of new weld procedures, we stay current with new weld procedures and are experienced in the process of weld coupon testing and verification.
ANNUAL REGULATORY TURNAROUNDS
TVE Industrial Services holds annual maintenance services agreements with a variety of mills and plants. Our experienced supervisory team oversees regulatory plant inspections and required maintenance. In addition, our experienced head office administrative team provide valuable and timely daily reporting to manage costs effectively.
We will perform necessary maintenance and upkeep of operating units for clients’ planned and periodic (total or partial) shutdowns to maintain, overhaul, and/or repair operations. This includes inspecting, testing and replacing process materials and equipment.
EMERGENCY SHUTDOWNS / OUTAGES
While we believe in proactive maintenance, TVE Industrial Services is ready to respond to unforeseen events. We provide clients with the project management and solutions required to respond to emergencies. Our emergency response and mobilization time is as quick as 24 hours. We can mobilize our supervision and trades workers immediately when contacted by current and potential customers.
Our well-stocked warehouse of tools, equipment and fully equipped tool cribs provide us with the capability to support our emergency response crew in a matter of moments. Our on-site supervisor will inspect, assess, and provide recommendations to get your plant or operation up and running, while meeting all regulatory provisions.
- Planning and Scheduling – From our estimating department to our project management team, the latest software ensures our turnaround team can delegate responsibilities, plan budgets, and minimize confusion over key timings. Our project manager and project coordinator work closely to improve efficiencies during execution of shutdown work.
- Work Scope Management – TVE has demonstrated the ability to meet strict deadlines and reduce scope creep. We work from approved work lists and respond to client requests through their approval process in order to perform additional tasks.
- Manage Contractor Relations – Sound relationships with our customer base ensure smooth operations with open lines of communications from initial bid to timely completion of the project.
- Health and Safety – Our experienced OH&S manager has developed thorough shutdown HSE plans which have helped us achieve a 96% External COR Safety Audit.
- Quality Assurance and Control – We have expertise in providing the analysis to ensure all maintenance and inspection activities are compliant with all regulatory guidelines and can be fully audited. TVE Industrial Services is CWB and ABSA certified with an ‘A’ and ‘MA’ License.